EVENT RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS & RULES
We hope you have a great event at Parklawn Pool! We do ask that you respect the following rules so that we can continue to offer parties to all members!
- The BOD voted that starting June 24 any new request for an event reservation on or after August 1 must pay a $100 party fee through our Member Splash website. The party fee includes 10 guest passes. You may purchase additional guest passes if necessary through the website. The fee covers any cleanup expenses and helps pay for the new party pergolas installed by the BOD this season. Parties occurring before August 1 do not require the fee for the 2021 season. Parties on or after August 1 booked prior to June 24 also do not have to pay the $100 fee.
- Bookings are for three hours only, including party setup/cleanup. If there is another party booked in that space after you, then you must clean the space and vacate the seating. Please build setup and cleanup time into your three-hour allotment and schedule accordingly.
- EVERYONE who’s not a member needs a guest pass even if not swimming. If the parent is dropping off/picking up there is no charge. It is the responsibility of the host to pay, not the guest. The guest passes you are purchasing for a party are not all-day passes; they are passes for the duration of the party. After the party ends, guests are expected to leave the premises within an hour or pool closing, whichever comes first. You can purchase guest passes at the front desk for $5 each.
- The member holding the party must provide a list of attendees to the life-guards before the party so the life-guards can check off the names as attendees arrive.
- There is a party-size limit of 20 attendees. Parties above that limit need approval from the Board of Directors (BOD). The BOD reserves the right to refuse any party requests.
- There are three party areas, all of which have a tent(s). The first two are on the new patio by the playground and a third is to the right, next to the foosball tables. Please see graphic for locations. We will only book 2 parties at one time.
- If you plan to use the grills, it is your responsibility to bring supplies for the grill, to turn them on, and to clean up after use. Remember, the grills are for ALL members to use, so if you use the grills you must leave room for others to access and share the grills.
- The pool does not provide labor, tape, scissors, napkins/plates/forks, etc. for party setup. You are responsible for bringing your own trash bags, post-party cleanup, and removing the trash at the end of the party. The guards will be happy to take any excess food you’d like to give to them.
- You are responsible for making sure that your attendees take the swim test with the guards if they plan to swim in the deep end, and for having parent(s) watch small children who cannot swim.
- Lastly, please make sure that guests follow pool rules and are respectful of other pool members!
EVENT RESERVATION REQUEST FORM
NOTE: We have had a couple of problems with forms not reaching us. Please check the pool’s calendar within one or two days to ensure that your request has been added to it: CLICK HERE. If you do NOT receive a confirmation email after submitting your request, please let Helen know at email@example.com.