EVENT RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS & RULES
We hope you have a great event at Parklawn Pool! We do ask that you respect the following rules so that we can continue to offer parties to all members!
- All Reservations should be made through the Reservation Page on the Member Splash website.
- Any event reservation must pay a $150 party fee through our Member Splash The party fee includes 10 guest passes. You may purchase additional guest passes through the website or at the front desk for $7.
- Bookings are for three hours only, including party setup/cleanup. Please build setup and cleanup time into your three-hour allotment and schedule accordingly. There may be reservations before or after yours, please be courteous.
- EVERYONE who is not a member needs a guest pass even if not swimming. If the parent is dropping off/picking up there is no charge. It is the responsibility of the host to pay, not the guest. The guest passes you are purchasing for a party are not all-day passes; they are for the duration of the party. After the party ends, guests are expected to leave the premises within an hour or pool closing, whichever comes first.
- The member holding the party must provide a list of attendees to the life-guards before the party so the life-guards can check off the names as attendees arrive.
- There is a party-size limit of 20 attendees. Parties above that limit need approval from the Board of Directors (BOD). The BOD reserves the right to refuse any party requests.
- There are three party areas, all of which have a tent(s). The first two are on the new patio by the playground and a third is to the right Please see graphic for locations. We will only book 2 parties at one time.
- The pool does not provide labor, tape, scissors, napkins/plates/forks, etc. for party setup. You are responsible for bringing your own trash bags, post-party cleanup, and removing the trash at the end of the party. NO glitter, confetti or glass of any kind is allowed.
- You are responsible for making sure that your attendees take the swim test with the guards if they plan to swim in the deep end, and for having parent(s) watch small children who cannot swim.
- Lastly, please make sure that guests follow pool rules and are respectful of other pool members!