Great NEWS!!! Now Offering Same Day Sign up! (EffAective immediately - Sign up required!) Starting at 8am you may sign up for for a slot that has not been reservedNo Walk ups will be permitted, you must sign up 1 hour prior to the start of the window (Only members listed on the sign up genius will be permitted entry)Only one same-day shift permitted per day (as of 10am) o “Extension Slots”: you may sign up for the shift following your shift 1 hour prior to the end of your shift o DECK MUST be CLEARED during the 30 minute “cleaning period” [...]
PRIVATE SWIM CLUB
6011 Crater Place Alexandria, VA 22312
25-Meter Z-Shaped Pool
Available Party Area
Children’s Play Area
May 29 – Sep 19
Saturdays , Sundays and Holidays
10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Hello Members, We have an update on the masks for the fundraiser we want to share with you. There is supposed to be a black and white version of the mask available and Custom Ink is fixing that at this time. Also, they were supposed to be $15 per mask (not $20). This too has been fixed now and those of you who had previously ordered the $20 masks, your current mask order has been canceled and you will need to reorder just the mask. We have 6 T-shirt designs and sizes (https://www.customink.com/fundraising/parklawn-recreation-association?utm_campaign=desktop-post-launch-v3&utm_content=parklawn-recreation-association&utm_medium=messaging&utm_source=email) as well as cool black or white facemasks with our [...]
All If you receive this email you expressed interest in participating in the Parklawn Pool Dive Team Training this summer. Our swim team is already practicing mornings at the pool from 7:45-11 a.m. We will use their existing management process as well for Dive Team as described below. Please review the pool use video as well as see the welcome letter from our coach Tom Blakeman. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. 1) What time? – Practice would be for 1 hour 8-9, 9-10 or 10-11. 15 minutes of that hour is for transition from the pool [...]
*updated on May 28, 2021
This year, in accordance with CDC, state and county recommendations, the current plan for COVID operations at Parklawn Pool is as follows:
- The facilities will return to an open basis with no reservations needed for swimming. The tables and seating areas will be open seating as well.
- As always, please be responsible and do not come to the pool if you have experienced any COVID symptoms recently.
- If you’re fully vaccinated (two weeks after final dose), masks are not required. We ask that non-vaccinated individuals (including children) please wear masks in accordance with CDC guidance when inside pool buildings, when interacting with staff and volunteers (front desk and snack bar), and when unable to maintain social distance from other non-vaccinated individuals.
- The pool is waiting for the first two weeks or until further positive guidance from state and local officials occurs before moving forward with allowing pool parties. You may still make party requests for this season that the pool will honor once/if the county and state fully ease restrictions.
- Guests are allowed; regular guest pass policies apply.
- All must follow current CDC, state and local guidelines.