Please take a look at the Dive Team Page to read about the updated information!
PRIVATE SWIM CLUB
6011 Crater Place Alexandria, VA 22312
25-Meter Z-Shaped Pool
Available Party Area
Children’s Play Area
May 29 – Sep 19
Saturdays , Sundays and Holidays
10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Storm Repairs Update: The fence is fixed! We once again have a functioning fence around the basketball court. Now we will focus on the basketball hoop and repairing the shed damage. This week’s Friday Night Grill is actually going to be Chick-fil-A sandwiches due to the non-grill-friendly weather. See flyer below. More...
On Sunday, July 21, at 5 pm, the Homes By Mason Team will be scooping and topping complimentary ice-cream sundaes on the upper deck in support of the Parklawn Piranhas and Parklawn Pool. Come on out to have fun, meet your neighbors, and enjoy yummy ice cream. Open to all Parklawn Pool Members. We're looking forward to seeing you!
Storm Repairs Update: Parking Lot: Gravel delivered. Will have Bobcat on site tonight. Pool will close strictly at 9 p.m. We may ask folks to move cars to field early so we can begin working on lot. Will continue work Saturday morning before A meet. Plan is to remove asphalt, level parking lot, and spread new gravel. If field is not too wet will work out there as well. Fence: Fence company trying to salvage whatever possible. Temporary fence put in place while order filled for new fencing. Hope to complete by end of next week. Shed: Shed has some damage but is now back in original location. Still need to damage and clean out storm debris inside. Safety Ramp: Need to finish work in parking lot before replacing ramp. Missing one piece of ramp and will need to fabricate. Basketball Hoop: Schedule unclear. Need to figure out whether can repair or must replace bent hoop pole. Friday Night Grill, July 12: Starts tomorrow at 6 p.m....
*updated on May 28, 2021
This year, in accordance with CDC, state and county recommendations, the current plan for COVID operations at Parklawn Pool is as follows:
- The facilities will return to an open basis with no reservations needed for swimming. The tables and seating areas will be open seating as well.
- As always, please be responsible and do not come to the pool if you have experienced any COVID symptoms recently.
- If you’re fully vaccinated (two weeks after final dose), masks are not required. We ask that non-vaccinated individuals (including children) please wear masks in accordance with CDC guidance when inside pool buildings, when interacting with staff and volunteers (front desk and snack bar), and when unable to maintain social distance from other non-vaccinated individuals.
- The pool is waiting for the first two weeks or until further positive guidance from state and local officials occurs before moving forward with allowing pool parties. You may still make party requests for this season that the pool will honor once/if the county and state fully ease restrictions.
- Guests are allowed; regular guest pass policies apply.
- All must follow current CDC, state and local guidelines.